The Temple’s Adult Education Program includes:
- Courses offered during weeknights and Sunday mornings about a range of topics such as the Hebrew Bible, the study of the Hebrew language, Jewish History, etc.
- Sunday morning presentations on topics of current interest to the Jewish Community.
- Programs related to Jewish Holidays such as an annual Shavuot Tikkun featuring the Temple’s spiritual leader, Rabbi Scolnic discussing topics from the Torah.
- Special programs such as a weekend with a Jewish scholar or a concert of music related to a Jewish theme.
- Refreshments are provided with many of the programs and most of the programs are provided at no cost.