What is the Men’s Club?
An opportunity for Temple men to enjoy the company and camaraderie of other Temple men, and also, on occasion contribute to the Temple community. We are affiliated with the Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs.
Typical Men’s Club activities include:
- Sunday morning breakfasts, with speakers
- Golf outings
- Going out to dinner theaters, shows and museums
- Going to baseball games with the kids
- Annual paid up membership dinner
- Informal night with the Rabbi
- Yom HaShoah Yellow Candle(TM) program
- Picnic for the Congregation
- World Wide Wrap
- Contributing to the Temple budget and endowment
- With Sisterhood recognizing the achievements of our Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah students
If you’ve been busy in the past, or we haven’t welcomed you to join us personally, please come to an event and give us another chance!
Contact MensClub@tbshamden.com to become a member. Search the Calendar with keyword “men’s club” to see our upcoming activities.
All Temple members are welcome to come to our meetings.